Your business could help us make a real difference in the local community.
The support of local and national businesses is vital to the running of our foodbank. There are lots of ways your business can get involved and make a real difference in alleviating the real issue of hunger on our doorstep. For example:
- Organise a fundraising event to help with the day-to-day costs of running of the foodbank
- If you have a corporate social responsibility scheme that allows regular volunteering, ask your team to get in touch about helping us to run our foodbank
- Ask your staff to share their workplace skills with our volunteers to help make us more effective
- Hold a sponsored event to fund our weekly on-site Citizens Advice adviser who gives additional support to our clients
- Run a food donation drive at your office to help us maintain our food supplies
If your company shares our belief that no-one should go hungry in our local area and is looking for a way to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
To find out more about getting involved please contact us.